This Is Me
This Is Me Project
The song, passionately sung by Keala Settle in the film ‘The Greatest Showman’ is all about being free to be the person we are inside & embracing that person. Saying to the world around us that we are proud of who we are & that we won’t let others dictate that.
As photographers and parents, Michelle and I understand the pain of watching your kids struggle. Teens are constantly bombarded with messages that they aren’t ok. That they need to compromise & fit in. We want to encourage our teenage children that they are ok & loved, just as they are.
Bullying. Peer pressure. Mood swings. Braces. Acne. Growth Spurts. Jealousy. Cliques…
Teenhood is tough. As a parent, you want to help your child. You wish you could:
• take away their anxiety,
• help them feel less awkward,
• make them see how amazing they really are.
The This Is Me photoshoots are designed to help you do that.
We are launching the This Is Me project because:
We see too many sad young people & teenagers. This type of photo shoot and the positive attention involved, aims to be a great experience for both the teenager & parents too.
The customized shoots mirror and celebrate teens’ unique personalities, something necessary for healthy development as they move into the teen years.
The photos reflect teens’ true beauty and inner strength.
This can literally change the way teens see themselves.
How To Get Involved
Interested? Here are the details:
• Whether art, rugby, dance, or drama, your teen’s interests shape the shoot.
• Shoots are for individual teens at our comfortable studio just on the outskirts of Bicester.
• We create dazzling portraits with your teen while you relax and watch the fun.
• Receive a £50 voucher to spend on a range of beautifully crafted products created just for the This Is Me project.
* Please note that we can only offer shoots on weekdays & evenings
Be part of the This is Me project, simply fill out the form with your teen and we’ll be in touch to get your teen booked in for their unique shoot.
Please note we ask for a £20 refundable deposit to secure the booking. This is to ensure commitment as studio time is valuable