Interest Free Credit
We are delighted to be able to offer the option of Interest Free Credit on all purchases over £350 at your viewing appointment. We are proud partners with DivideBuy who provide this service for us and information on how the Interest Free Credit option works is below.
How Does The Interest Free Credit Option Work?
- At your viewing appointment we agree on the order you are placing, the images and best presentation options for them.
- Let us know you would like to pay for your order via Interest Free Credit
- We will place an application to DivideBuy, all we need is your name, phone number, email address and postcode
- DivideBuy will immediately send you an email for you to complete your order on your smartphone
- The rest of the application takes just a few minutes and will ask you for some personal details
- If accepted you will be asked for your card details so DivideBuy can take the first payment plus any deposit required
- Once completed the rest of your order will be processed as normal and you can expect a call from All People Photography in around 4-6 weeks to arrange a time for you to collect your beautiful finished images.
Are there limits on how much I can spend?
DivideBuy interest free credit is available on products from £350 to £6000. Credit is available from 2 to 12 months, dependant upon how much credit is applied for. Credit offered is set by All People Photography.
Who can apply for DivideBuy interest free credit?
- Applicants must be aged between 18 and 75
- Be a permanent UK resident
- Have a valid debit or credit card
- Have a valid UK phone number
- Have a valid email address
Will a credit check be performed?
Yes. A credit check is performed to assess your eligibility and affordability. DivideBuy also has a quick check service so you can assess your eligibility for DivideBuy credit that will not affect your credit file.
How do I make my monthly payments?
Payment is collected via a Continuous Payment Authority (CPA). This method uses your long card number, expiry date and three digit CV2. Payments will be collected automatically on the date that your installment is due.
My application was declined. Now what?
We’re sorry that your application was declined. Unfortunately, we have no influence over the credit decision and we’re unable to find out why your application was denied. DivideBuy is not permitted to share application information with us.
Who can I contact if I need help?
Are there any fees or charges?
No. There are no APR or hidden charges. DivideBuy do reserve the right to add late payment fees to your account in the event of you missing payments. This is all explained in your credit agreement before you electronically sign at the checkout process.
How can I manage my DivideBuy account?
To manage your account and make payments you can log in at accounts.dividebuy.co.uk