All People Photography is an individual company specialising in the photography industry. All People Photography runs a photographic studio business, covering family, commercial, pet & event photography
The company- All People Photography – VAT reg. No. GB 271758576
What do we use your personal information for.
We gather and use certain information about individuals to provide products and services and to allow certain marketing functions as well as online sales on this website. We collect personal data from marketing and site registration. Any data you provide can only be used with your permission. We will maintain our records for online, telephone and offline contact with you.
When running competitions
We usually ask for the following when we are running competitions, or anything related to our online or at event marketing.
Name, Address, Contact Email, Contact Telephone number, demographic postcode and at times preferences.
Other information in relation to specific competitions may be asked for like children’s ages and pet breed.
When buying a gift, we will also ask for the recipient’s name and address.
Any other information requested will be in connection with your enquiry, any special offers and as stated competitions.
You may opt out of receiving information from us by email or post at any stage by either contacting us or by clicking unsubscribe on our emails. If you would like to speak to someone directly please call 01296 651788 or email is at info@allpeoplephotography
We process data at our offices at All People Photography, 4 Grange Mews, Station Road, Launton, Oxon OX26 5DX.
We apply UK data protection law to our processing.
We take appropriate steps to maintain our contact information in a secure format and environment to prevent unauthorised usage. Our staff are bound by contract to our GDPR policy.
Use of your information
Your personal details that you have provided are only used by us to improve our services as well as to contact you in relation to your enquiry, special offers, online order processing, online and event registration. Also, to contact you in connection with our own business development, market research and gifting service.
Cookies are very small text files that are stored on your computer when you visit some websites.
You can disable any cookies already stored on your computer, but these may stop our website from functioning properly.
The following is strictly necessary in the operation of our website.
This Website Will:
Remember what is in your shopping basket
Remember where you are in the order process
Remember that you are logged in and that your session is secure. You need to be logged in to complete an order.
The following are not Strictly Necessary but are required to provide you with the best user experience and to tell us which pages you find most interesting (anonymously).
This Website Will: Track the pages you visit via Google Analytics
Allow you to share pages with social networks such as Facebook (If available) Allow you to share pages via Add This (If available)
This website will not share any personal information with third parties.
If you experience any queries or problems, please contact support who will aim to respond to your query within 24 hours. During office hours support may be contacted call 01296 651788 or email us at email@example.com
If you wish to prevent cookies being set before you visit this website, or most other websites, you can set your browser to block cookies. Most browsers allow you to do this in their settings.
If you would like to know more about cookies, please visit the ICO website
Links on website
If you follow links to other sites from our website your data will be subject to the privacy policies of those sites. You should refer to their privacy policies before providing your data.
When you fill a form or provide your details on our website, you will see one or more tick boxes allowing you to opt-in to receive marketing communications from us by email, telephone, text message or post.
If you have agreed that we can use your information for marketing purposes, you can change your mind easily, via one of these methods:
Send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Write to us at All People Photography, 4 Grange Mews, Station Road, Launton, Oxon OX26 5DX
We will never lease, distribute or sell your personal information to third parties unless the law requires us to. Any personal information we hold about you is stored and processed under our data protection policy, in line with the Data Protection Act 1998.
We will always hold your information securely.
To prevent unauthorised disclosure or access to your information, we have implemented strong, physical and electronic security safeguards.
We also follow stringent procedures to ensure we work with all personal data in line with the Data Protection Act 1998.
Changes may be necessary to this policy to reflect legal or data processing developments. If we change the policy, we will provide information on our website so that users can review the changes. Any significantly different use of your data will be communicated to you and you will be able to choose whether you agree to the new use.
If you have any questions about this policy, please email email@example.com
or write to:
All People Photography
4 Grange Mews
Last Updated May 2018
Terms and conditions of use
- All People Photography Portrait vouchers and All People Photography promotions both electronic and physical are non-refundable. Your All People Photography appointment must be booked within 3 months of purchase or receipt of your voucher.
- Clients must be over 18 to take part in one of our All People Photography sessions. Persons under the age of 18 may only attend with a parent or legal guardian present.
- A Family is designated as a group consisting of two parents and their children. It is at the studios discretion to accept groups outside of this genre.
- Promotions or vouchers may not be used in conjunction with any other promotion and are not transferable. Strictly only one voucher per family in a 12 month period.
- Each portrait session is subject to a fully refundable booking deposit at the studios discretion, taken at the time of booking to guarantee the appointment time and limit non-attendance. This will be £20 per person/family group according to date and availability
- If for any reason you fail to attend your appointment or fail to notify us within 72 hours of your appointment, any deposit paid will be rendered non-refundable. If unable to make your appointment, please contact us in advance. Failure to do so will void your portrait voucher and you will lose any deposit paid.
- Clients may reschedule their appointment ONCE up to 72 hours in advance without forfeiting their voucher. Weekend bookings including Friday, Saturday and Sunday clients must give at least 7 days’ notice should they wish to reschedule otherwise a rebooking fee of a further £20 will be applicable.
- Appointments once booked are non-cancellable and may only be rescheduled. Failure to attend without adequate notification or outright cancellation of an appointment will forfeit the conditions of the portrait voucher.
- If a client should arrive up to 15 minutes late for an appointment, we cannot guarantee all aspects of the service and the deposit cannot be refunded.
- If a client should arrive later than 30 minutes for an appointment All People Photography will not provide any services and any deposit will be lost. If for any reason you fail to attend your appointment, any deposit paid will be rendered non-refundable.
- Clients are advised to bring at least one change of clothing. (This applies to ALL vouchers and is designed to give the client a better quality and selection of images to choose from.)
- Portrait clients must attend the first viewing session otherwise the voucher will be rendered invalid.
- Images are only available for purchase on the day at the first appointment price. Please refer to our current pricelist for products available to purchase. It is the studio’s discretion whether they keep images that are not purchased from a session.
- Strictly no refunds are permitted once copyright has been handed over in the form of images purchased on a disc.
- For copyright purposes no personal photography or filming is permitted at the studio, use of digital camera, camera phones, video recorders, or any other photographic/video capture device is STRICTLY PROHIBITED. Copyright remains with All People Photography. All clients using All People Photography Studio agree that any images taken by us therefore belong to All People Photography and can be used for advertising/display purposes at our discretion.
- All People Photography accepts no liability for the loss or damage of any equipment or personal belongings brought onto the premises.
- In booking your appointment or purchasing a promotion from any online or third party companies you agree to the terms and conditions as stated above.
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances (which are deemed to be out of the control of the studio) All People Photography reserves the right to substitute any or all aspects of the service with a suitable alternative to an equivalent value. On some occasions this may involve changing appointment times and dates. The client will be given sufficient notice should this occur.
- Prints, frames and images purchased must be collected within 1 month of the purchase date. All products thereafter not collected will be disposed of. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- Please be aware that on rare occasions due to unforeseen circumstances your portrait session may be running behind. We will endeavour to keep this to a minimum, however delays on occasions can occur.
- All People Photography will endeavour to provide a pleasing colour balance but cannot guarantee exact colour matching owing to anomalous reflectance caused by a combination of certain dyes and materials especially manmade fibres. It’s sometimes impossible to record on film/digital file the exact colour as seen by the human eye.